Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Apply for 155 Short Service Commission Officers Vacancies in All India location. Indian Navy Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 155 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the Indian Navy career official website i.e., joinindiannavy.gov.in recruitment 2022. The last date to Apply Online on or before 12-Mar-2022.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Post Details: Short Service Commission Officers
Total No. of Posts: 155
Salary: As Per norms
Job Location: All India
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Recruitment required eligibility details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|General Service [GS (X)] Hydro Cadre||40|
|Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC)||6|
|Air Traffic Controller (ATC)||6|
|Engineering Branch (GS)||45|
Indian Navy Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per Indian Navy official notification candidate should have completed 10th, 12th, B.Com, B.Sc, B.E or B.Tech, M.E or M.Tech, Post Graduation, MCA, M.Sc from any of the recognized board or University.
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|General Service [GS (X)] Hydro Cadre||BE/ B.Tech|
|Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC)||10th, 12th, BE/ B.Tech|
|Air Traffic Controller (ATC)|
|Observer||As Per Norms|
|Logistics||B.Com, B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech, Post Graduation Diploma, MCA/ M.Sc|
|Education||10th, 12th, B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech, M.Sc|
|Engineering Branch (GS)||BE/ B.Tech|
Age Limit Details:
- General Service [GS(X)]/ Hydro Cadre, Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre: Candidates should be Born Between 02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jun 2003
- Air Traffic Controller (ATC): Candidates should be Born Between 02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jun 2002
- Observer, Pilot: Candidates should be Born Between 02 Jan 1999 to 01 Jul 2004
- Logistics: Candidates should be Born Between 02 Jan 1998 to Jul 2003
- Education Branch: Candidates should be Born Between 02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jan 2002, 02 Jan 1996 to 01 Jan 2002
- Technical Branch: Candidates should be Born Between 02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jan 2003
No Application Fee.
Merit List, Medical Exam & SSB Interview
Steps to Apply for Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officers Jobs 2022
- First, visit the official website @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
- And check for the Indian Navy Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Short Service Commission Officers Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (12-Mar-2022) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment (Short Service Commission Officers) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at Indian Navy official website joinindiannavy.gov.in, Starting from 25-02-2022 to 12-Mar-2022
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-Mar-2022
Indian Navy Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: joinindiannavy.gov.in