NABCONS Recruitment 2022 Apply for 1 Project Consultant Vacancies in Jammu – Jammu & Kashmir location. NABARD Consultancy Services Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 1 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the NABCONS career official website i.e., nabcons.com recruitment 2022. The last date to Apply Online on or before 06-Mar-2022.
NABCONS Recruitment 2022
Organization Name: NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS)
Post Details: Project Consultant
Total No. of Posts: 1
Salary: Rs. 55,000 – 60,000/- Per Month
Job Location: Jammu – Jammu & Kashmir
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: nabcons.com
NABCONS Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NABCONS official notification candidate should have completed CA/ ICWA/ MBA (Finance) from any of the recognized board or University.
- Candidate Should have Minimum 5 years in a project related setting; ability to establish recognized procedures to account for fund use.
- Candidates having experience in Handling of Audit/ Accounts of skill/ livelihood projects will be preferred.
Age Limit: As per the NABARD Consultancy Services recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 55 years , as on 21-03-2022.
No Application Fee.
Steps to Apply for NABCONS Project Consultant Jobs 2022
- First, visit the official website @ nabcons.com
- And check for the NABCONS Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Project Consultant Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (06-Mar-2022) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to apply for NABCONS Recruitment (Project Consultant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at NABCONS official website nabcons.com, Starting from 25-02-2022 to 06-Mar-2022
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-Mar-2022