NIPGR Recruitment 2022 Apply for 2 JRF/ Project Associate-I Vacancies in Delhi – New Delhi location. National Institute of Plant Genome Research Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 2 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the NIPGR career official website i.e., nipgr.ac.in recruitment 2022. The last date to Apply Online on or before 18-Mar-2022.
NIPGR Recruitment 2022
Organization Name: National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)
Post Details: JRF/ Project Associate-I
Total No. of Posts: 2
Salary: As Per Norms
Job Location: Delhi – New Delhi
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: nipgr.ac.in
NIPGR Recruitment required eligibility details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|JRF/ Project Associate-I||1|
Educational Qualification: As per NIPGR official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
- Candidate Should have research experience in the area of rice tissue culture or plant tissue culture will be given preference
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Plant Genome Research recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years , as on 23-02-2022.
No Application Fee.
Steps to Apply for NIPGR JRF/ Project Associate-I Jobs 2022
- First, visit the official website @ nipgr.ac.in
- And check for the NIPGR Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open JRF/ Project Associate-I Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (18-Mar-2022) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to apply for NIPGR Recruitment (JRF/ Project Associate-I) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at NIPGR official website nipgr.ac.in, Starting from 21-02-2022 to 18-Mar-2022
- Start Date to Apply Online: 21-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-Mar-2022