You are playing a game that contains multiple characters, and each of the characters has two main properties: attack and defense. You are given a 2D integer array
properties[i] = [attacki, defensei] represents the properties of the
ith character in the game.
A character is said to be weak if any other character has both attack and defense levels strictly greater than this character’s attack and defense levels. More formally, a character
i is said to be weak if there exists another character
attackj > attacki and
defensej > defensei.
Return the number of weak characters.
- Imli Written Update Today 5th September 2021
- Flipkart Sirf Ek Minute Answers today 4th September 2021
- Barrister Babu Written Update today 5th September 2021
- ff Redeem Code Today 5 september 2021
- Minimize Digit Sum codechef solution long challenge
- Find All Groups of Farmland solution leetcode
Input: properties = [[5,5],[6,3],[3,6]] Output: 0 Explanation: No character has strictly greater attack and defense than the other.
Input: properties = [[2,2],[3,3]] Output: 1 Explanation: The first character is weak because the second character has a strictly greater attack and defense.
Input: properties = [[1,5],[10,4],[4,3]] Output: 1 Explanation: The third character is weak because the second character has a strictly greater attack and defense.
2 <= properties.length <= 105
properties[i].length == 2
1 <= attacki, defensei <= 105