TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply for 29 Assistant Director of Town and Country Planning Vacancies in Tamil Nadu location. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 29 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the TNPSC career official website i.e., tnpsc.gov.in recruitment 2022. The last date to Apply Online on or before 26-Mar-2022.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Post Details: Assistant Director of Town and Country Planning
Total No. of Posts: 29
Salary: Rs. 56,100 – 2,05,700/- Per Month
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per TNPSC official notification candidate should have completed Diploma in Architecture, B.Arch, BE in Civil/ Highway, Post Graduation Degree in Town/ City/ Urban/ Housing/ Country/ Rural/ Infrastructure/ Regional/ Transport/ Environmental Planning from any of the recognized board or University.
- Candidate Should have experience in Town Planning works for a period of not less than three years in a Town Planning Department of Government or in the Statutory Boards or Urban Authorities or Universities or Recognized Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi– Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations or Local Bodies.
- Candidate Should have with experience in Town Planning works for a period of not less than two years in Town Planning Department of Government or in the Statutory Boards or Urban Authorities or Universities or Recognized Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi–Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations or Local Bodies.
Age Limit: As per the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 32 years .
- Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST, PWD, Destitute Widow Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test, Interview
Steps to Apply for TNPSC Assistant Director of Town and Country Planning Jobs 2022
- First, visit the official website @ tnpsc.gov.in
- And check for the TNPSC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Assistant Director of Town and Country Planning Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (26-Mar-2022) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment (Assistant Director of Town and Country Planning) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at TNPSC official website tnpsc.gov.in, Starting from 25-02-2022 to 26-Mar-2022
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26-Mar-2022