UGC DAE CSR Recruitment 2022 – For Scientist Vacancies | Download Notification PDF and Apply Online. University Grants Commission (UGC) Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) Consortium for Scientific Research (CSR) was released the recruitment notification for the post of Scientist–D. Total numbers of vacancies is 02 on the locations of Indore centre, and Mumbai centre. Candidates should refer the Official site and apply online.
UGC DAE Recruitment 2022 Last Date
- 28.02.2022 is the last date to apply Online for UGC Recruitment 2022. Candidates who are still not applying for this recruitment are advised to apply immediately. Application receiving after the last date will not be considered by the respective board.
- Candidates need not worry about how to apply and/or Where to download the application form. We provide the application form direct link and detailed notification on this page. Kindly refer to it till the end and apply immediately. And avoid last-minute Rush.
UGC DAE CSR Recruitment 2022 Qualification
- Candidate age limit should be 40 years as on the last date is needed, he/she should have M.Sc (Physics) with 5 years research experience or Ph.D. in Experimental Condensed Matter Physics with high-level expertise in the area of Neutron Scattering, as supported by at least three publications in peer-reviewed journals is needed.
- Candidates are shortlisted based on Document verification and they are being called for Interview, and they are eligible to get a pay band and Grade pay of Level 11 in the 7th Central Pay Commission of Government of India.
- The candidate will have to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 1000/- through SBI Collect and include the transaction ID / UTR number at the online application portal. Women candidates will have to pay Rs.500/-. Candidates belonging to SC/ST and persons with disability are exempted from paying this fee.
Notification for UGC DAE CSR Recruitment 2022
Candidates are shortlisted based on Document verification and they are being called for Interview.
28.02.2022 is the last date to apply for UGC DAE CSR Recruitment 2022.
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a pay band and Grade pay of Level 11 in the 7th Central Pay Commission of Government of India.